Bomber jacket was originally made of heavy duty leather which made it quite bulky and oversized. Bomber jacket has undergone a lot of changes over time. Now you will find these jackets in almost all the varieties and styles. Such a great transformation from being meant only for the flight pilots these bomber jackets are now found in every man’s wardrobe.
You’ll find a variety of bomber jacket styles online on the websites like the myntra.com, jabong.com, bewakoof.com, amazon.com, etc. You should buy one soon so that you can follow the below-mentioned tips to look slim and stylish in a bomber jacket.
Distinguishing features of a bomber jacket
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Zip closure in the front
- A defined neckline
Bomber jackets come in various types of waist lines and some with or without hood too.
Bomber jacket can be worn in a plethora of ways. We have brought to you this simple tips and ways to wear a bomber jacket. Let’s have a look at them.
- If your bomber jacket is of such colour as olive green or rustic red, then you just need to pair this jacket with a monochrome black or white t-shirt. The best thing about this piece of outerwear is that any outfit will go perfectly underneath it.
- If you wish to wear a white bomber jacket, it will create a definite style of your own. Team it with something of neutral colours like the gray shirt or gray trousers. Put on white sneakers along with a white bomber jacket.
- If you want a more casual look, you should wear black chinos or black trousers along with the jacket. In winters, you can wear a grey coloured sweatshirt beneath the bomber jacket. You can give a try to wearing trainers as your footwear along with the casual look jackets.
- Bomber jackets look extremely well along with the formal trousers. Wear slim fit denim or trousers of ankle length along with the formal shirts beneath the bomber jacket. These days monochrome shades of bomber jackets are in much trend. Prefer wearing leather shoes along with the bomber jacket in this formal look.
- When you want to give a look that is both casual and smart you’ll have to combine the formal and casual styles. Put on formal shirts beneath the casual bomber jacket. Now wear casual trousers like the chinos to give a balanced look. Put on simple leather trainer shoes along with the jacket to give a smart look.
- A very different look that has been in fashion recently is wearing the jacket over the long tee or polo t-shirts. You can also choose to wear a dark coloured hoodie beneath the bomber jacket.
- Put on a leather bomber jacket with rugged denim, faded denim and worn out pair of sneakers. Tuck in the t-shirt in the cuffs of the denim. This look will also go with nylon or polyester bomber jacket.
Follow these simple tips to wear your bomber jacket with style. You will look much slimmer and attractive if you follow these tactics and styles while wearing a bomber jacket.