Wearing a kurti is an elegant feel. However, if you wear a kurti with the same pattern over & over again, it might get boring. Kurti is one such trendy attire that can be designed in different ways to make you look more stylish. It can be paired with different stylish clothing to enhance the overall look. If you wish to buy trendy kurtis for yourself, then shop Global Desi kurtis from Fynd.com –an online store for a myriad of designer kurtis for all women at highly affordable rates.
If you wish to walk out in style, then wear your kurtis in the following manners for an ultimately classic look.
- Kurti with Dhoti Pants: Dhoti Pants are synonymous to salwars in a complete Kurti getup. You can make the overall look super stylish by pairing your kurti with a classic, complementary Dhoti Pant. If you are wearing a designer kurti for any special function like Sangeet Night or Haldi Ceremony, then this look can be a head-turner.
- Kurtis with Skirt: Your love for experimentation can lead to trying out this classic combination. Mostly inspired from the Pakistani Sherara, a kurti paired up with a designer skirt is all you need to add the glamour. A heavily-embellished kurti paired up with a simple, elegant skirt is perfect for special occasions like Mehendi, Sangeet, or even some Indian-based party.
- Kurti with Palazzo Pants: Palazzo pants being the latest trend, this stylish bottom wear when paired up with a Kurti is way to go for ultimate style and glamour to any event. A stylish kurti with complementary palazzo pants can make you look great instantly. To top it all, this dress combination can be worn to different occasions as well. Palazzo pants are super stylish, yet comfortable at the same time.
- Kurti with Skinny Leggings: Leggings never go out of fashion. When you are sporting a full-length designer kurti like an Anarkali, then you can pair it up with a classic legging to complete the look. Be at your stylish best by adorning this designer look as colorful leggings enhance the look of any simple kurti as well. In addition to being stylish, leggings also make you look taller and slimmer instantly.
- Kurti with Sharara: Pakistani Shararas are a way to go when it comes to dressing up for some special Indian occasion like a Mehendi or Sangeet function. Glam up the entire look by wearing a short designer kurti with a classic matching or complementary Sharara to complete the look. You can pair up your simple kurti with a bright, embroidered Sharara to get the traditional look all over.
- Kurtis with Jeans: This is one look that is never going to go out of fashion. Jeans & kurti is one classic combination that can be your ready-to-go look on a daily basis. Headed for your office? No time to decide what to wear? Simply tram up your daily classic smart Kurti with a pair of jeans and you are all good to go. Kurti paired up with jeans is a highly stylish, yet comfortable look at the same time.
- Kurtis with Straight Pants: This is another classic combination that can adorn your overall look during any special occasion. A classic, designer kurti can be paired up with smart, straight pants to complete the look. To add more swag to the entire look, team up the completed look with designer high heels.
Look your best at all times by trying out different Kurti styles! Have a great time by looking your stylish best by shopping here at https://www.gofynd.com/global-desi.